Wednesday, January 22, 2014

nesting before baby is a real thing… right?



It's safe to say that I've officially gone crazy, and I'm blaming it on my pregnancy hormones.  The other night, I was up until 2 am thinking about this wall above our couch and how I wanted to rearrange it.  I went on pinterest and literally searched "gallery walls" for a good 45 minutes. The next day, I completely rearranged the entire wall, and since I used frames from other rooms, I naturally had to rearrange every other wall in our house. Other moms are telling me that they went "nesting" crazy right before their baby arrived.  Apparently "nesting before baby" is a real thing.  I'm glad to know it's a real thing, because now I can justify my behavior to Brad.  He's gotten to the point where he just doesn't say anything, because he knows saying something isn't going to change my mind.  Poor man.  No one warned him of these crazy nesting hormones.  I do want to thank all of you moms who have reassured me that they did similar things and that it's "normal" behavior in your 8th month of pregnancy.  Someone even told me that they ironed their sheets and shower curtains… That made me feel a whole lot better :) However, I wouldn't put it past myself if I did the same thing before she comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment